Tuesday, September 29, 2009

General Ordering Information

After many suggestions by friends and family I have decided to make a blog dedicated to the items that I make but mainly for the Christmas Ornaments for now. There have been many inquiries on how to purchase them directly from me and the only way I knew to do this was to set up a blog which would give the buyer a picture, price, shipping and payment options for each ornament. You may contact me at the mentioned email address of heartdb@yahoo.com for ordering your ornament. No colors on any ornament are set in stone as everyone has their own special color theme they follow or it may be that it needs to depict a certain color from a favorable memory. Each Ornament will have an Item# followed by the price, shipping and payment options. If you are needing more than one of said ornament I will need a 50% deposit up front to secure that you are serious about the purchasing that quantity of ornaments. I will trust that you will keep your promise for the orders that you place in order to help keep the costs down for other buyers. Scroll down to see Ornaments For Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment