Monday, September 28, 2009

May The Joy & Peace

I think this is defintiely becoming one of my favorites. During these economic times, people are looking for something to soothe their souls and hopefully they will look for the star that brought us the one who can ease our pain, tribulations and worries Jesus Christ! I think this will look beautiful as just an accent where "something" is needed to fill in a space on a wall as well as a tree. I tried to stay with the neutral colors of what I thought it would look like back then

when Jesus was born. The stones are mini blue rhinestones, but you really cannot see them well as the blue sky takes away from them. I tried several colors of blue but they over powered the image.

Item # 92809-May The Joy & Peace

Price: $ 12.95

Shipping: Your Choice--USPS or UPS

Payment Options: Paypal, Personal Check, Money Order or Cash. If paying by check or money order, will wait until it clears before ornament (s) will be shipped. A Tracking/DC# number will be sent to you once it is mailed/shipped. If you wish to have insurance placed on it, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment